Discover where the ZeroSei Project Team is at any time with our virtual calendar. Check-in on upcoming events, book a meeting, consultation, or a visit to your city or school with the click of a button. Our team is spread through several counties across Asia, Australasia, and Europe, making us virtually available in varying time zones.
Have a look at our calendar below to find out what we are up to this week.
- This event has passed.
Reggio Inspired Parenting – Session 1
September 26//9:00 am - 10:00 amUSD99
Join us for a look into some of the fundamentals of the Reggio Emilia Philosophy. Together we will discover how we can apply these fundamentals in our own homes. Explore the theory behind the philosophy, participate in practical workshops, and openly reflect on how we can create synergy for our children between their school and home environments. All the sessions are designed to be live and interactive.
Session 1: Reggio Parenting. Reflecting together on our image of the child. ZeroSei Project consultants will guide you through a reflection about your child/children and childhood in general. Encouraging us all to embrace a competent image of the child. The webinar will include interactive reflections and a practical element. Pedagogy of Listening at Home. Practical samples of Pedagogy of listening applied to our children.
Session 2: Setting up a Reggio Inspired Home. Together we will see how it is possible to set up a Reggio Inspired Home built around a capable image of the child. Our consultants will guide you through an assessment of your home and how to readapt it based on the reflections shared together.
Session 3: Sample of a typical day in a Reggio Inspired Home. Our consultants will share with you how a typical day influenced by the Reggio Philosophy may be like, specifying routines, rituals, and the schedule of a typical day. The live session will offer a workshop on how to rethink our routines together.
Date and Time:
- Friday 25th September, 6:00 – 7:30 PM Los Angeles/Vancouver
- Friday 25th September, 9:00-10:30 PM New York
- Saturday 26th September, 9:00- 10:30 AM Singapore/Hong Kong/Macau/Shanghai
- Saturday 26th September, 11:00- 12:30 AM Sydney
- Saturday 26th September, 1:00 – 2:00 PM Auckland
- Friday 2nd October, 6:00 – 7:00 PM Los Angeles/Vancouver
- Friday 2nd October, 9:00-10:00 PM New York
- Saturday 3rd October, 9:00- 10:00 AM Singapore/Hong Kong
- Saturday 3rd October, 11:00- 12:00 AM Sydney
- Saturday 3rd October, 1:00 – 2:00 PM Auckland
- Friday 9th October, 6:00 – 7:00 PM Los Angeles/Vancouver
- Friday 9th October, 9:00-10:00 PM New York
- Saturday 10th October, 9:00- 10:00 AM Singapore/Hong Kong
- Saturday 10th October, 11:00- 12:00 AM Sydney
- Saturday 10th October, 1:00 – 2:00 PM Auckland
Location: Zoom Platform
Presenters: Ambra Lanzi, Toni Cathryn
Host: Katherine Navarria
Each session is designed to be live and interactive, however, All the sessions will be recorded and a link sent to the participants accompanied by materials and resources linked to the specific topic.