Discover where the ZeroSei Project Team is at any time with our virtual calendar. Check-in on upcoming events, book a meeting, consultation, or a visit to your city or school with the click of a button. Our team is spread through several counties across Asia, Australasia, and Europe, making us virtually available in varying time zones.
Have a look at our calendar below to find out what we are up to this week.
- This event has passed.
Materials of Light – Session 3
September 22//10:00 pmUSD130
In collaboration with Remida, this 3 session webinar will be dedicated to the wonders of “light”. We will reflect on dialogues within light, colours and materials and look to answer the following questions:
How does light affect colour perception and the relationship that exists between colours? What happens when material, colour or texture meet light? How can we manipulate light? How can light be used as a tool?
This webinar series has been designed for Educators, Atelieristas, and Parents and anyone who is interested in discovering, engaging explorations and inspirations to present to children.
During the webinars we will learn:
– To experiment and manipulate light and color
– How to build and sustain dialogues between light and color
– The potentials of the light table
– The use of the overhead projector
– Potential projects about light
– How to create light landscapes in our schools and classrooms
– How to set up and display provocations with light and shadows
Date: 22nd September 2020,
- 7-9 AM Los Angeles/Vancouver
- 10-12 PM New York
- 9 -11 PM Jakarta
- 4-6 PM Rome
Location: Zoom Platform
Presenter: Carlotta Ferrozzi, Pedagogista, and co-founder of ReMida Bologna Terre d’Acqua