Respectful Childcare & Nanny Course
This online course is coming soon.
Languages available: Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog Filipino, Arabic & English.
Respectful Nannying & Child Care
This course is for in-home caregivers (nannies, domestic helpers and grandparents), offering knowledge and practice on how to promote a child’s development holistically, including providing quality interaction and play. This course has an exam at the end which requires an 85% success rate and provides a ZeroSei diploma of achievement.
What you or your nanny/babysitter will learn
During the series you will explore:
- The importance of the child’s feeling of security and safety
- Respectful caregiving through Consent & Bodily autonomy
- Creating explorative and engaging environments
- The value and elements of child-led play.
- Setting gentle boundaries with empathy, time-ins, and natural consequences.
- How to support children during so-called “negative” emotions.
- Our webinars and masterclasses cover topics like
Who is this for?
The Respectful Childcare Course has been tailor-made for nannies, babysitters and childcare workers interested in:
- embarking on a transformational journey based on mindful and respectful connection and support
- get inspired on project’s topics or activities to offer in the classroom
*Whether you are at the beginning of the Respectful Childcare approach or would like to re-visit certain aspects of the philosophy with new perspective and depth, this course is for you.
Focusing on the above topics, this course can be tailor-made to the needs identified by your own family, childcare center, or agency. Parents/nannies/agencies/childcare workers, contact us today, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to provide additional in-person consultations and education.
Fee: $ 122 USD For enrollment into the full course includes Respectful Childcare diploma upon completion of the final examination.
*Once registered, after a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with a link to access the webinar’s recording