Photography as a Documenting Tool
Designed for educators, this webinar will explore the art of using photography as a documenting and bridging tool between schools and families.
Jump on board for this LIVE, 2 hour webinar and workshop – Photography as a Tool. Designed for educators, this webinar will explore the art of using photography as a documenting and bridging tool between schools and families.
During this webinar, we will explore and question:
– How to use photography to bridge communication and understanding between families and school.
– Identify the focuses of our pictures in order to make the learning processes of the children visible when documenting.
– Use photography as a tool to revisit the children’s learnings
– Use photography as documenting tool
– Tips on how to take better pictures, camera angels and more.
At the end of the webinar, Irune Armentia, a photographer and educator, will host a practical workshop, utilising the information discuss and showcasing tips and ideas when using a camera in school environments.
Speakers: Ambra Lanzi and Irune Armentia
10th October 2020
- 09h00 -11h00 – Singapore Standard Time
- 12h00 – 14h00 – Sydney
- 08h00 – 10h00 Ho Chi Minh City / Bangkok
- 18h00 – 20h00 New York (Starting the night of the 9th)
- 21h00 – 23h00 Los Angeles/Vancouver (Starting the night of the 9th)
For other timezones: Please check in your time and date through one online world-clock converter like this one:
Location: Zoom Platform
A certificate of attendance will be given once the webinar is completed.
*Once registered, you will receive a receipt of payment that will be followed by a confirmation email. Closer to the webinar start date, you will receive a zoom link that will grant your access to the webinar sessions registered for. The webinar is designed to be live, but a recording of the session will be made available to all participants a few days after the seminar.