In Dialogue with Light
Jump on board with ZeroSei Project and Carlotta Ferrozzi from ReMida Bologna_terre d’acqua for this LIVE two session webinar journey into dialogue with light – treating light as a material with whom we can enter into a dialogue.
Jump on board with ZeroSei Project and Carlotta Ferrozzi from ReMida Bologna_terre d’acqua for this two session journey into dialogue with light – treating light as a material with whom we can enter into a dialogue.
During this two-session webinar experience, we will explore light, potential projects and activities with the associated tools such as: an overhead projector, light table, digital projector, natural light and flashlight.
We will discover how to create a dialogue with light and how to lead explorations of light and with light.
During the webinar we will have the opportunity to:
- Familiarize ourselves with the Atelier of light and shadows.
- Experiment directly with light and color: experience shades and colors in relation to different light sources.
- Engage and interact with the group
Please note: The follow materials need to be collected and ready to use BEFORE THE WEBINAR begins:
- Transparent, colored transparent, perforated, shiny, mirroring materials.
- Opaque objects with particular shapes + tools.
- A source of light (a flashlight, a table lamp, sunlight, etc).
- A large sheet of paper or a white sheet to be placed horizontally (creating a table of light).
- A notebook, pencil and / or pen to record your investigations.
Session 1: 7 October
Session 2: 14 October
- 14h00 – 16h00 Singapore, Hong Kong, Perth Standard Time
- 13h00 – 15h00 Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta
- 17h00 – 19h00 Sydney
- 18h00 – 20h00 Auckland
- 8h00 – 10h00 Rome, Cape Town, Berlin
For other timezones:
Please check in your time and date through one online world-clock converter like this one:
Location: Zoom Platform