If you are a school yet to open or an already navigated school, we can help you to design or redesign your environment in a way that will reflect your principles, Reggio Inspired Values and being intertwined with the culture of the territory.
Our consultation support includes:
(Re)Designing the Environment (4 days)
3 days consultation composed as following:
- Day 1 and 2. One Pedagogista and one Atelierista from Zerosei will visit your school, meeting with you and your team and, observe and documenting the use of the space.
We will interview you and your team, listening to the current needs, strengths and limits of the space where they operate.
- Day 3 The third day will be use for research about the culture of the territory and the material resources.
- Day 4 The last day will be dedicated to the presentation of the new environment, suggestions, potential implementation.
- Day 1 half day on site documenting the spaces of the school + teachers’ interview, meeting with owners, principal and director
- Day 2: the second day will be dedicated to a research on the culture of the territory and the material resources.
- Day 3: half day presentation of the new spaces, suggestions, potential implementation
Observations & feedback on a pre-defined topic
(2 days for 2 classroooms)
One of our Pedagogista will visit your school in order to consult you and/or your team on a pre-defined topic. It will be addressed to one classroom per day.
School consultations on a specific topic
Samples of topic involving the whole school are: documentation, outdoor education, schools management, use of the resources.