ZeroSei Project is proud to be hosting knowledgeable and inspiring educational professionals from around the world who have come together to Empower Educators! Our passion at ZeroSei Project is to make quality education accessible globally, and we have worked hard to bring together knowledgeable and passionate educational professionals for our Educating Beyond Borders Summit.
Our goal is to provide our community access to passionate professionals, provide practical tools, open new perspectives and EMPOWER EDUCATORS!
Each Educational Talk will provide you with relatable and practical information.
The summit will run over the week of 23 – 28 November 2020 (Monday-Saturday) with each day providing a different focus of discussion with international special guests interviewed by ZeroSei Project.
These Educational Talks will be released at two different time slots during their allocated day.
- Time slot 1: 8am Singapore Time.
- Time Slot 2: 3pm Singapore time.
The Educational Talks are recorded for you to view at your convenience.
Each Educational Talk will run for 60 minutes.
All 12 Educational Talks will be included in the $49 USD package.
The Educational Talks will be available for viewing via ZeroSei Project’s Professional Learning portal on our website until 30th January 2021.
Each recording can ONLY be viewed by the paying participants and is NOT downloadable.
WHO IS THE EDUCATING BEYOND BORDERS FOR?
Our Summit “Educating Beyond Borders” is for EVERYONE!
Our passion at ZeroSei Project is to make quality education globally accessible and we have worked hard to bring knowledgeable and passionate educational professionals together for this learning opportunity.
Each Educational Talk will provide you with relatable and practical information, Empowering you as an Educator!
- Angelica Manca – Pedagogista, Author, Hoopla Education.
- Anne Boudreau – Early Years Outdoor Educator, EcoDomo
- Ambra Lanzi – Pedagogical Consultant, ZeroSei Project.
- Carlotta Ferrozzi – Pedagogical Consultant, ReMida Bologna Terre d’acqua.
- Irune Armentia – Educator, Photographer, The Anak Atelier Preschool.
- Janet Souter – Education Manager, Global Sky Education.
- Dr Louisa Penfold – Art Educator, Harvard University.
- Luisa Vianello – Vice-President of the Asilo nel Bosco (School in the wood) in Rome
- Minako Kitayama – Artist, Nursery school teacher, Thermotherapist – NPO EcoDomo
- Natalie Anderson – Mindfulness and Birth Educator, Open Circle Wellbeing.
- Rana Minerva – Founder of Bloom Homeschool Bali, Indonesia.
- Randi Shuster – Educational Consultant, ZeroSei Project.
- Suzanne Axelsson – International Pedagogical Consultant, Stockholm University.
- Victoria Maslennikova – Art Educator, WonderLab Art Studio.
EDUCATION BEYOND CULTURE
Opening new perspectives on how to intertwine culture with Reggio Inspired Practices with Janet Souter and Randi Shuster.
- Session 1 – Janet Souter – Finding Synergies between the 8 Pedagogies, Indigenous Culture and the Reggio Philosophy
- Session 2 – Randi Shuster – Exploring practical ways in which to adapt the Reggio Philosophy in your own territory
EDUCATION BEYOND HOMESCHOOLING
Opening new perspectives of how educators can bring education into the home with Natalie Anderson and Rana Minerva.
- Session 1 – Natalie Anderson – Discovering how Mindfulness can bring harmony within education and the home.
- Session 2 – Rana Minerva – Understanding how to transform your home for homeschooling.
EDUCATING BEYOND THE SCHOOLS WALLS
Opening new perspectives of how educators can connect with the Outdoor Environment with Angelica Manca from Hoopla Education, and Minako Kitayama and Anne Boudreau from EcoDomo.
- Session 1 – Angelica Manca – Embracing the outdoors and nature in your educational philosophy.
- Session 2 – Minako Kitayama and Anne Boudreau – Following a project within the Farm school and encouraging risk taking within the school environment.
- Session 3 – Luisa Vianello – Presentation of the Project ‘l’asilo nel bosco’ (the school in the wood) in Rome, Italy
EDUCATION BEYOND INCLUSION
Opening new perspectives on Special Rights in Early Childhood Education with Ambra Lanzi and Irune Armentia.
- Session 1 – Irune Armentia – Exploring practical ways and new perspectives in which we can uphold children’s rights within the classroom and in an educational environment.
- Session 2 – Ambra Lanzi – Reflecting on the differences between inclusion and integration, and discovering truly inclusive practices.
EDUCATING BEYOND THE STUDIO
Opening new perspectives on the 100 Languages with Victoria Maslennikova and Dr. Louisa Penfold.
- Session 1 – Victoria Maslennikova – Understanding ways in which we can foster children’s interpretation of the world.
- Session 2 – Dr. Louisa Penfold – Discovering the importance of everyday materials within education.
EDUCATING BEYOND SCHOOL COMMUNITY
Opening new perspectives of how educators can engage the wider community with Suzanne Axelsson and Carlotta Ferrozzi.
- Session 1 – Suzanne Axelsson – Presentation of the project ‘together on the square’. Understanding the potentials of the relationship between children and community.
- Session 2 – Carlotta Ferrozzi – Discovering ways to utilise our communities resources and engage them within our educational philosophy.