The ‘Co-Educating Reggio at Home’ is a 6 part series that is dedicated to remote learning for Early childhood Educators.
This webinar series is comprised of 6 Recorded Sessions.
The series moves through the topics listed below and reflects on the best ways to support educators and families in bringing the Reggio Philosophy into their homes.
The listed topics below are the titles for each session and are investigated by both speakers and participants:
- Rethinking our routines – Replanning and Reorganizing online contexts for children.
- Fostering autonomies and independence – Sustaining a competent Image of the child
- Enabling Environments: Reggio at Home – How we can guide parents and families to bring Reggio Inspired Environments in their homes.
- Online Communication and Documentation – Creating online content for your school community. Reflecting on the documentation to exchange that is currently taking place and how we can share and encourage children and families to be involved in documenting.
- Transforming online activities into Learning Opportunities including a Practical Workshop – See samples of how to sustain children’s investigation through several ‘languages’ in a remote learning context.
- Project-based Learning Vs Play-Based Learning – How to encourage Project-based learning at home.
By purchasing the ‘Co-Educating Reggio at Home’ series, you will receive all 6 recorded sessions + 30 minutes consultation with one of our consultants.
Some sessions will offer a practical workshop – we suggest you check the materials needed for each session prior to its beginning in the learning platform.
Duration: Each session is approximately 1 hr and 30 minutes. There are 6 session in total. Once watched all the sessions, please contact us to book your individual tailor-made consultation.
Speakers: Ambra Lanzi and Katherine Navarria
Format: Recorded on Zoom Platform
For schools interested in offering this webinar to their team or families, please contact us at email@example.com